Friday, September 10, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Class:

Again, welcome to Accounting! My name is, if you don't remember, Mr. Green-Hite and I will be your instructor for this year. It is imperative that you attend class regularly in order to fully understand what accounting is made up of. I will have various quizzes at different times. Most will be planned but there will be some pop quizzes as well.

After I have taken roll, we will go to the bookroom as a class and checking out your accounting text books. As a class, we will come back.

I want to go over the first chapter with you. Below are the powerpoints that deal with 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3. This is a very important chapter so I do not want to leave anything out.

I will not be handing anything out today but next period I will be!
Accounting Course Outline

PP link

PP Link

Sincerely,
Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment