Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday, December 4, 2014


Dear Class;

Happy Tropical Thursday!  Make sure you wear rain coats...it now shifted to Oregon Sunshine...also known as "Rain".

Today, I want the finished Study Guide 6... It looks like the vast majority of you were done with Application 6-1, 2 and 3 using the Interactive Spreadsheet.  You need to finish 6-4 where you correct the ledgers and then write up of the new and improved Trial Balance Worksheet.  I told you that I would allow the "written error" part to be extra credit. 

I handed out Study Guide 6 a bit ago and had you read ahead...Answer the multiple choice/analyzing--accounting practices, preparation of a trial balance, and adjustments and extending account balances (pp 117-120).

We will finish 6-4, you will be responsible for On Your Own 6-4 and start 6-1 to 3 on the computer using Interactive Spreadsheets and not the paper but you will have to do 6-4 on the paper.


Chapter 6

Please stay warm! I don't need sick students in my class...

No comments:

Post a Comment