Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday, October 21, 2015



Dear Class:

It is now Wednesday...We finished up Study Guide 3 last class with 3-3 and 3-4 Work Together and On Your Own.

I am behind and because of that and because I want you to have more time for the test with more practice, we will do the Application Problems below and have the test next week.  I know this is upsetting to most of you but...sorry.  The below Application problem(s) will turn green if they are correct and red if not.

I want you to do the Application Problems so we will be doing the P3-1, 3-2, 3-3, and 3-4.  Do the second on 2-? for extra credit.  Complete and upload into your folders. Download the interactive spreadsheets at:  www.accountingxtra.swlearning.com.  This will help practice for the test next week.

We have moved to the end of Chapter 3 to pull it together thus far using source documents for the information as the exit exam for this Chapter Source Documents.

I have a Study Guide for Chapter 4.   Your assignment for this Friday is to do the T/F and Letter Choice.

 I will get everything back to you on Friday if it kills me.
(Funnies!)


Whole Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment